More couponing


Today I went to Rite Aid and for the first time ever I MADE MONEY by shopping! Yes you read that right. Here is what I bought:




Shopping list:

6 Venus razors
6 Olay with creme ribbons body wash
4 Gillette deodorant
4 Gillette mens body wash
5 Herbal Essences hairspray
3 Herbal Essences shampoo
2 Herbal Essences conditioner


Coupons used:
6 Venus Razor
6 Free Olay body wash w/ venus razor purchase
4 Gillette deodorant
4 Free Gillette body wash w/ Gillette deodorant purchase
5 Free Herbal Essences styling product w/ shampoo or conditioner purchase


Total out of pocket expenses (after coupons): $38 (Technically I only really spent $18 because I had $20 in rebate money from a previous purchase)
Submitted for $65 in rebates
Final cost: $28 moneymaker

Now THAT'S the way to shop!


To my sisters- because I was able to get all this stuff for better than free, I am willing to offer you all your choice of a free razor or body wash, to be picked up when we meet for the Pear Blossom


Comments

Deryk and Becky said…
You rock, Jenny! I am thinking that I need to invest a bit more time in coupons.
Bonnie-Jean said…
Great Deal Jenny! Glad you share your savvy money sense with us. If you keep it up you could write a book about the value of coupons and make even more money. :)

Popular Posts