Strawberry-yogurt pop recipe

Here is how they are made:

1 lb strawberries (or I used a couple cups of frozen mixed berries and thawed them in the microwave and it worked great!)
1/3 + 1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp lemon juice
2 C vanilla yogurt

Place berries, 1/3 cup sugar and lemon juice in blender; puree 3 minutes until smooth
In an medium bowl, stir remaining sugar into yogurt until sugar is dissolved. (or if your measuring cup is big enough, stir it up in there.)
Fill each pop mold with strawberry and yogurt mixtures, alternately spooning the mixtures into each mold to create a swirled pattern. (Assembly line style anyone!)
Freeze for at least 6 hours until solidly frozen.
You know the rest!  :)

Comments

Bonnie-Jean said…
Thanks Jenny! I can't wait to give it a try. :)
Deryk and Becky said…
Awesome idea, I hadn't thought of using yogurt in a freezer pop! I am sure my kids will love them!

Popular Posts