Feeling Crafty!

As I was cleaning the kids bathroom, it reminded me of a craft I had wanted to do over the summer, but never got around to. No time like the present, right? Those of you with girls may want to pay particular attention to this. So. One of the biggest challenges for me in keeping the kids bathroom organized is dealing with all the girly accessories that seem to collect. Mainly because I think they are all so cute and can't resist getting them. But where to put them all? I saw this idea in a catalog (so I can't take credit for the idea itself) and thought "What a cute idea!" but I didn't want to spend $25 +S&H to get it. Not worth that much IMHO. I decided I could make it for a lot cheaper. And I did. I managed to make it with only things I had already around the house. And it took me less than 1 hour. The most difficult part was actually cutting out the cardboard backing. I HATE cutting cardboard. Especially when it's thick.

So what was my genius craft today you ask? Well, it was this.....






Isn't it cute?
And what do you do with it?
Well you do this...





No more hunting around for the correct color bow!

Comments

Bonnie-Jean said…
How cute! I might have to steal the idea as well. :)

Popular Posts