What a day!

I got up early this morning so I could make the kids whole-wheat-sourdough pancakes before school this morning. (usually since they have to be out the door by 7:15, they get cold cereal, that's just the kind of mom I am.) But I had to talk to the office ladies today that the kids would be taking a different bus next week, so I ended up driving them to school. Then to the bank to pay off our car. Yea!!! To the doctors to straighten out a miss-billed visit. Jackie back and forth to pre-school. A gazillion other errands (which fortunately included getting my nails done :} ) Have the kids who are going to be taking care of Zelda while we are gone over to explain their duties and give them a house key. Justin needed to cash in the points he earned doing chores, so we went out for ice-cream. Homework, piano practice, help John with his derby car. Then during shower time, Jackie climbs on the counter to get a piece of gum (which she has been repeatedly warned is dangerous) and of course she crashes this time and knocks her tooth. So out it came. Poor Justin is upset that is little sister lost a tooth before him. I am glad today is over and the kids are all asleep in their beds. I could use the rest!

Comments

Popular Posts