Photo Dump

I go back and forth about deleting my Facebook account. Sometimes I really want to, but i just can't bring myself to do it. FOMO I guess, I have some groups I follow and get good ideas from, and it's nice to have them all in one place. But I never post myself, so no one knows what's going on with us, unless they ask. So I would like to revive the blog a little, and maybe if I don't spend so much time on Facebook I will actually have time. :)

This is a catch up for the last 2 years!!! I can't believe it's been that long! Actually I can, and that almost makes it sadder. Also, school is out for me so I have more time. No excuses! This is just going to be lots of pictures of the things we have been up to the past couple years. I did post a couple times after we moved in 2015, so I'm only doing 2017-present. Still though, as I was looking through my photo's we did a LOT! And I am terrible at actually taking pictures and capturing all the things we did, so there is a lot I missed. I can't feel too bad about it though when I think of how taking pictures used to be, and how many things the only record of is in someone's memory. I was also really struck by the Boston Globe picture of the crowd waiting to see Johnny Depp and everyone had their phone in the air except for 2 people. One guy was trying to figure out how to turn his phone one, and in the front was a little old lady just watching with the most contented smile on her face. I want to be more present for things, not looking at life through the lens of my phone, so I've been taking lots fewer pictures this past year. I'm also not going to spend a lot of time saying what we did the past couple years, most of you know anyways, so I'm just going to caption the photo's and move on.  These are in order from 2017 to now. Yay!
Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Jackie!


My favorite time of year, orange blossom season!
\

Disney Cruise


Stop in the Bahamas


John saw a coyote in the parking lot at work!


See the resemblance?


Anyone?!?  Right?!?


Justin was Band Student of the Year in 6th grade!


John's first EFY. He did the Mesa stay-at-home session.


Family trip to Sedona

Lake Tahoe for Edward Jones Regional


Attending a Diamondbacks game. Go Giants!! (Sorry)

Trip to Mexico

Jackie getting ready to bodysurf. :)


Paddle-boarding with friends. When the kids go to school the moms get to play.


U2 concert. Super loud. I prefer smaller venues.


Tonto National Bridge


Christmas Lights at Mesa Temple


Trip up Mt Lemmon for Christmas Eve


Sunset at home Christmas Eve. I'm going to miss this!


Plaza in Rome


We saw a real Stradavarius violin!


Yes this is the new height order.


Florence


Spent some time the last few years just hanging in the backyard enjoying the sun.


Saw Celine Dion in Las Vegas. Amazing!!!


At Hoover Dam


Justin playing chess at the St Louis chess club. He is so excited to move and be able to play there frequently.


John and Jackie inside the St Louis arch.


At the Oregon coast.


Mom's graduation. Finally!!


Regional meetings in Colorado. This is Maroon Bells.


Two cousins off to EFY Provo!


Dinner during the Alaskan cruise.


Train ride through Yukon Territory


Justin's first church dance!


Big service project Jenny did with Gathering Humanity and ASU students.


The Gathering Humanity crew!


Def Leppard concert!


Justin playing the drums during marching band night at the high school.


Edward Jones trivia night.


We escaped! Did the escape room as a family.


Family trip to San Diego.


Some wonderful people I get to work with at Gathering Humanity.


John and his Winter Formal date Julia. So cute together!


Someone finally got his braces off!


We had one of 5 giving machines worldwide, so of course we had to stop and buy someone a chicken!


Fun with  Beckstead cousins over Christmas break.


Got to see Papa and Kathy too.


At the balloon festival. We didn't get a ride, but you could get right up close and watch them being filled and take off!


Jackie and Jenny got to do a dolphin encounter!


Spring training game with the Richardsons!

Comments

Kelly said…
Well I loved seeing everyone! Keep it up!

Popular Posts