Winding Up!

Last night was Justins final band concert, of the year, at Junior High, and in Arizona! I didn't record all of it just the the important parts.

Justin and his sweet teacher Mrs Soper. She is such an amazing teacher and director. Kids transfer into our school district just to have her.


Justin was awarded outstanding musician in his band !


Here are the video's I took. Justin had a solo!!! I had to upload to/from YouTube because it's a big file. Also on the one with the entire band he is playing the xylophone, so turn up your sound to hear him, his playing in that piece is impressive!!
He also had a piece with just his percussion group. Mrs. Soper said she's never had such a talented group of percussionists to work with before, so she invited them to do their own number. She gave them some options and of course they chose the most difficult. :












Lastly, I didn't take any video of Jackie's MYS concert because I was a helper for this one. I got to hear all of it, but not watch it. Here they are though.


Comments

Popular Posts