Birthday!!!

So on Friday Little john had his first ever birthday party. He was very excited. We invited 12 of his friends and they all came. They had a great time. They ran around with balloons, they played duck, duck, goose, animal charades, and a balloon popping game. They ate lots of cake and ice cream and John got to open all his presents. I've included a picture of the cake I made. It didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped because the kids kept jostling me as I was laying the race track, and once the oreo crumbs hit the frosting there was no way to move them without taking up the frosting too. Next time I think I will lay the track on the cake first and then frost whatever is left. I didn't get a chance to take pictures at his actual party because Jackie and Justin both wanted to be held. Oh well. Not to mention when you get that many 6 year olds together for a party it can get a little wild! But they all had a great time. John enjoyed his birthday this year very much!

Comments

Popular Posts