Another one already?

So John lost another tooth last night. Apparently he was using his teeth to open one of his toys and felt his tooth give way. So he came out to the living room, where I was reading and said " Mom, was that my tooth?" so I told him to let me take a look, and sure enough, his tooth was hanging halfway out. I told him it should come out the rest of the way and he reached in with his own fingers and just pulled it right out. The first one he didn't freak out about! The tooth fairy visited last night and gave him a whole dollar! Must have been a really good tooth! The really funny part is now he has lost three teeth on the bottom and has another loose one down there, but no sign of life on the top teeth yet! Pretty soon he's going to be having a tough time eating!


Comments

Popular Posts