Letterboxing!

So today I took the kids on their first letterbox adventure. I've been meaning to do it for a while now since it sounded so fun and never got around to it. For some reason though, today I woke up thinking "Let's do it!". There are four of them in Cathedral Hills Park right next to our house so we decided to look for those first.




Here is John. He thinks he found the right spot, but did he?




Yeay! Success!




Leaving his mark in the book.



The kids had a really great time. John thought it was just like looking for REAL pirate treasure and they all can't wait to go again!

Comments

Deryk and Becky said…
That looks like a lot of fun! John looks pretty excited in those pictures!
Kelly said…
My kids love letterboxing. We have a letterboxing backpack with all our notebooks and our family stamp. It's such fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Popular Posts