Just for fun


I took Jackie out into the backyard this afternoon so I could take some pictures of her. I want to get better at editing photos. Fortunately she is a very willing model. Although, if you notice, she's not looking at the camera in any of this pictures. She will for about 1/2 sec and then she's looking at something else. Oh well. Also notice, she's not wearing a coat. and no she's not cold. It's been absolutely gorgeous here this week. We've been playing outside everyday in just long-sleeve shirts. In the morning we wake up to so much frost it looks like it snowed, but it warms up quickly.








While we were outside, I happened to notice the neighbors tree. I guess the Puxatawney Phil was right!




I don't know if my crocuses will even have time to bloom this year.

Comments

Popular Posts