More Photo Editing

There are so many different ways to edit a photo. So I want everyone to tell me which they like the best. Just in the interests of science.

First, here is the shot SOOC (straight out-of-camera)

This isn't terrible. The color is pretty true, with good depth of field. However, the subject is right in the middle. (Mostly because she was a moving target!)

Here is the first edit I did,



Sort of a desaturated vintage effect. Very cute. I love how most of the color is taken out, but it's not quite black and white. Reminds me of family pictures I've seen from the 20's and 30's, when photographers were just starting to be able to add colors to their photographs.



And lastly here is the one I did this morning,



This one has a grunge effect added to it. This one I particularly like what it did to the leaves in the background. What a yummy, golden color my backyard has!

Now it's time for you to tell me which you like the best and why. And remember, this is just because I'm curious.

Comments

Popular Posts