(taken last year)

Will spring ever come?






And in other news, I painted the kids bathroom today. I have hated the color since we moved in 3 years ago. John kept telling me to wait to change things until we add on to the house (like that's ever going to happen!!) and do everything at once. But I was giving the kids their showers the other night, and I happened to glance over at the section of wallpaper border that Jackie tore not too long after we moved in and I went crazy. I just couldn't take it anymore. So I ripped it off. John came home and wanted to know what happened. For some strange reason he actually liked that nasty wallpaper. (probably because it had a golf scene on it) He doesn't know the rest of my plans yet, but he will find out when he gets back from St Louis. :) New paint, wallpaper, artwork, towels, rugs. I would like to get rid of the glass shower doors and get a cute curtain, but that I would need help with. I will post pictures once it's finished. Everything should arrive sometime this week.
I think 3 yrs is long enough to live with something you can't stand, don't you? Especially when you remember you don't like it every time you walk into the room. (which would partly explain why the kids bathroom doesn't get cleaned very often. But only partly.)

Comments

Popular Posts