A little catch up

What have we been up to? A little of this, and a little of that.
I downloaded the pictures in the order in which I wanted them to appear, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

The inside of the Mesa Arts Center (MAC). This is NOT John's orchestra, just the group that was still practicing when we arrived. I wanted to take photo's and video of John's performance, but unfortunately I had no more storage on my phone. I'm eligible for an upgrade in June. It may be the first time I spend money on a new phone, now that this is the second time I have missed something important.

Just a screenshot of some texts between me and Little John. Although, now that he's taller than me, (which he likes to point out on a regular basis) I need a new nickname to tell him apart from his dad. Any suggestions?

The boys Cross Country team hoisting their trophy. They took 1st this year in the citywide meet. 8 Junior High Schools competed.

Using the new archery range.

Justin and Jackie playing in the neighborhood park. Shorts and t-shirts in the middle of winter!

John coming into the finish line at the City meet. He took 5th on his team. (I think)

Justin has been loving playing the drums, and started percussion in band. They had STEAM night at school (Science, Technology,Engineering, Art and Music) The band gave a small concert.


Street piano's came to Mesa! Now these piano's are all over town.

 The outside of the Mesa Arts Center where John had his concert. It's a pretty cool place. Outside there are this things that look like the top of a push-pin, but they are actually spinning chairs. They are fun, but a little scary at the same time when you get to the head down position, wondering if the chair is going to tip over. :)

In other news, we finally sold both of our Grants Pass houses! Yay! John has finished with his Competitive Strategies class and Onboarding for Edward Jones. Double Yay! So I think he's going to stop getting up at 4:30 and start sleeping in till 5:30 with me. :) I've got a walking partner and we've been getting up every morning before we have to get the kids up for school. By the time 8:00 hits I feel like I've already gotten something done which is a nice way to start the day.

I'm starting school back up after spring break. I registered for my statistics class. I have not taken math in 13 years, so we'll see how it goes. At least John is really good at that stuff, so if I get stuck I can get help.

Comments

Kelly said…
You can always ask Hannah! She's in AP Stats and tells me it's "easy". I think it's a brain personality thing. I'm sure you'll do well.

And just a little comment - I can't believe you blogged! Without prompting! So fun to see how the family is doing. We miss you!!!!
Yay! You're back! I was just wondering to myself the other day whether I'd ever see you in blogland again. Looks like life is going well for you all in Mesa. So glad to see that.

Popular Posts