Random fun times

Just keeping everyone updated with what we've been up to lately. I'm trying really hard to remember to take my camera with me. So here is some more stuff from the past couple months.

Making lemon juice concentrate. This was about halfway through the process. All those lemons came from the one medium sized tree in the back. John and the kids squeezed all the lemons and froze the juice to save for summer. We tested one batch to make sure it was going to make delicious lemonade, and it did. It's going to be awesome this summer to have homemade lemonade when it's hot out!

Jackie and I waiting for the Mesa Easter Pageant to begin. We got there really early, saved ourselves some good seats, and then took off. We went to DQ for some ice cream, and wandered through the visitors center and Temple grounds. The pageant was all about the life of Jesus and was fantastic.

Pageant stage.


Mesa Arizona Temple.

Last but not least, I linked a couple of youtube videos. I couldn't upload them directly into blogger because they were too big. (Even though the video's are less than 20 secs each. I guess that's what happens when you shoot in HD) One is Justin showing off his drumming skills, and the other is the 2 Johns messing around in the pool. The water is still freezing, but we had a couple of really warm days that made the water feel nice. At least to the boys and Jackie. I'm not dumb enough to get in yet! :)



Comments

Kelly said…
So the thing I love about watching Justin is that he's obviously really good but he is so EXPRESSIONLESS when he drums. No idea if he's loving it or just beating it out because he has to. It makes me laugh. That kid is too cute for words.

And your pool looks fun - I'm jelly.


I've never been to a temple pageant and I'd love to go sometime.

Thanks for the update!
thebeckstead5 said…
Well, I did turn off the camera right before he gave me a big grin. :) He cracks me up. He loves the drums and practices all the time, but he is so stiff!! I keep trying to get him to loosen up those shoulders and just relax and have fun with it, but he's concentrating too hard.
Meanwhile in Idaho Falls, the Stevenson children played in the snow... Oh man, I can't even fathom swimming outdoors in March!
Love Justin's drumming. So glad to see more action of your blog again too. Miss you guys!
Laura said…
I'm so glad you've posted! I got so I only looked once every 6 months or so. I suppose there's an ap to tell me there's updates!
Everything looks lovely! So...do you play the street pianos?

Mom

Popular Posts