Concert


John and I got to see Michael Bublè in concert!


I wasn't going to take any video of the concert itself, but I just couldn't help myself. This is one of my favorite songs!

Sorry the camera had a hard time focusing because of the contrast.  Also, I missed the beginning while I decided whether to video or not. I didn't take any more pictures or video the entire concert. It was amazing!!!

I enrolled John at the National Congress for Future Physicians. He does not want to be a doctor, but he's really interested in medical science. He's really excited about this. He gets to spend 3 days in Boston by himself, watch a live surgery and visit with Nobel Prize winners. Also, mom brag, the congress only invites one person per school each year and they wanted John!


Comments

Kelly said…
That's cool about John and Boston....

Popular Posts