Prom!

Getting close to the end of the school year, so that means it's prom season for everyone.  John went to prom with his friend Saige, and I think they had a great time. She is such a sweet girl.  We asked them to come to the house so I could take some pictures, but they came late and his dad and I had already left for another engagement so I asked Jackie if she would take some pictures. Let me tell you, that girl has a future career as a photographer if she wants. I would have just taken a couple pics and called it good. Jackie did a photoshoot! She needs to learn how to pay attention to some of the details, but she did a really good job all things considered. Here are some of the pictures she took last night.
Very traditional front porch shot.




This one cracked me up. It's like Elizabeth Bennett and Mr Darcy. This is also what I mean about she needs to notice the details, like the tag on the pillow, and the sprinkler timer in the back. Otherwise, super cute!



Saige has some of the most amazing eyes I have ever seen!


John had a natural smile because he was starting to laugh.


They got back to the house around 10:30 and watched Star Trek, haha. I think they had a good time. I can't believe my son is old enough to go to prom!! Didn't I go just last year? Time sure flies.

Comments

Popular Posts