Hair Fun!

So I have been trying to keep Jackies hair out of her face while it's growing out, but her hair is so fine (unlike some other children I could mention!) that I have a hard time getting barettes to stay in. And every time I use those little poly bands I end up ripping out some of her hair which is already really short so I didn't want to keep doing that.  But on Sunday morning I was looking through my klutz proof hair books (Thank you Mom!) and I decided to try putting Jackies hair into two French Braids. Lo and behold it worked! And it stayed in all day, including her nap. I was worried about her holding still, but she was sitting in front of the t.v. watching Veggie Tales, so she didn't really even notice.
She loves her hair. She says it is her Pretty Princess Hair and she asked for it again today. It looks so cute, and makes her look so much older.



Her hair is still really thin and fine, but at least it's not in her face anymore!


Comments

Popular Posts