My Great Idea

So really quickly, My Relief Society Pres really liked my idea which is to start a clothing exchange for people in the community. I got the idea from the Circle Church of Christ in Corvallis. So the members of the stake would make the initial donation of clothing so that we would have something to work with as people came to exchange their clothes. I think it's going to be great. We need to get approval from the Stake Pres. so that we can use the building, but I can't see why he would object since we are not selling anything, just allowing people to drop off old clothes and pick up new ones. New to them anyways. It's going to provide a great service for lower income families who may have a hard time getting clothes for themselves or their children. Hopfully we can get started collecting soon, so that we have the entire year to recieve donations and have a good selection for our first exchange week next fall.

Comments

Sounds like a great idea. Where are you going to store the clothes all year?

Popular Posts